request : auto s'more flinger

tundo

are there any scripts out there that will automatically throw hundreds of s'mores at a player? I could only find toilet paper scripts.

Bale

Minion
How about this alias?

Code:
smore => ash string target = $string[%%]; retrieve_item(100, $item[marshmallow]); for x from 1 to 100 visit_url("curse.php?action=use&pwd&whichitem=3128&targetplayer="+target+"&curse=0");

Use it with the syntax smore zarqon and then it will throw 100 smores at zarqon.

tundo

i'm completely new to this so forgive me if i'm doing something stupid, but when I tried to use it I got - Unknown variable 'smore' (smore.ash, line 1)

Bale

Minion
K. I suppose I really should have given more information in case you've never made an alias. The word alias should have been put in front. Copy/paste the following:

PHP:
alias smore => ash string target = $string[%%]; retrieve_item(100, $item[marshmallow]); for x from 1 to 100 visit_url("curse.php?action=use&pwd&whichitem=3128&targetplayer="+target+"&curse=0");

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
No need for a visit_url. You can "throw s'more gun at [target]" and mafia will handle it (as long as you have marshmallows and a s'more gun). I usually just use that followed by "repeat X". Which just leaves out the check that you have enough marshmallows.

An alias to simplify it looks cool though.

Bale

Minion
Never used the throw command. Didn't realize that was there. Then it would work like this?

alias smore => ash string target = $string[%%]; retrieve_item(100, $item[marshmallow]); for x from 1 to 100 cli_execute("throw s'more gun at "+target);