fighting script

arrggg

can someone show me an example of a fighting script that will attack with "meat vortex" for the first 29 rounds, but then with a normal weapon on round 30?

Tirian

It wouldn't be a script, but I think the following would work in the Custom Combat tab.
Code:
[e]
item meat vortex
item meat vortex
item meat vortex
(29 of these...)
item meat vortex
attack

This would do what you wanted for any opponent that had "e" in its name. I guess you could add a few more of them with other very common letters to make sure that you were covering any possible monster that you wanted to draw.

illarion

[quote author=Tirian link=topic=116.msg483#msg483 date=1145995471]
It wouldn't be a script, but I think the following would work in the Custom Combat tab.
Code:
[e]
item meat vortex
item meat vortex
item meat vortex
(29 of these...)
item meat vortex
attack

This would do what you wanted for any opponent that had "e" in its name. I guess you could add a few more of them with other very common letters to make sure that you were covering any possible monster that you wanted to draw.

[/quote]

Or, y'know, use:

Code:
[ default ]
item meat vortex
30: attack

Nightmist

Haha personally when I looked in this thread I was thinking it was one of them "parse html of fight page and do stuff" scripts xD.
Yeah I think CCS is broken in 9.3 (but was reported and fixed) so a daily build should have that CCS script working.