Buffbot issues

Azrane

I've been working on getting my AT up in level enough to run my own buffbot for friends and clannies and the like. After getting it to the point where I can offer buffs that won't break the bank, I set everything up, but I've found a few issues these past few days with the buffbot functionality. (I'm using the v11.9 release)

1. When a donation is received, the thank you message is shown to be queued, but not sent out.

2. Occasionally, the buff list will be mirrored. I mean, if I have it set to do X turns of buff Y for Z meat, the list now shows it as a buff pack with 2 sets of X turns of buff Y for Z meat. I believe this occurs when I change my list; delete buffs, then add them again (lowered prices). It seems, the output to the buffbot text file is repeating itself. (If I encounter this again, I can post the text to show what I mean, if it will help)

3. This just happened tonight. All my buffs are showing up as philanthropic buffs. Since I have those disabled, the bot won't accept any buffing requests. Did I overlook something? Is there any way to get mafia distinguish the difference philanthropic and normal buffs?

4. When rollover occurs while the bot is still actively buffing, the buffbot will constantly try to refresh until mafia is terminated. I ended up with a 10 gigabyte HTML file when this happened because I fell asleep early and didn't terminate the bot until 5 hours after rollover was over.

If there's anything I can do to help with any of this, I'd be more than happy to. Thanks muchly for your help, and for all the effort you all put into this wonderful program.

Dannyb0y

I've had some of the same issues running my clan's buffbot... the first fix I used is a bit brute force. Fall back to 11.8 to fix the bufflist issue. That also fixed some self buffing problems. (the bot was buffing the last player buffed instead of itself when trying to maintain mood while autoadventuring) The rollover problem can be solved by using the CLI command "Buffbot ####" though this has caused other issues since the length of an iteration seems to vary from day to day.

I'm still working on a daily auto-buffbot script that will keep the bot self maintaining.