Is there a command to see what your last semirare was?

Main question is the thread title. I have tried to search for this but failed. Wondering if there is something like a 'get LastSemirare' function...

Related question: The fortune cookie has this feature but i was wondering if it could also be added to the hard stop semi-rare counter.

Thanks for the quick reply, my related question is asking if 'counters' can be included inside the hard stop semirare counter. Maybe its more of a feature request...

Theraze

What does that even mean? Are you asking for the results of your last semi-rare to be displayed when mafia stops? Sounds like what you're really asking for is information on how to write yourself a counter script, since displaying the results of get_property("semirareLocation") is one of the things that Bale's CounterChecker script does when it isn't automating...

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
In the Relay Browser, when KoLmafia stops at a fortune cookie, it tells you what your last semirare was. I think he's asking for the same on the semirare begin counter.

Veracity said it best ^^

It is just a thought, since i usually use mafia to automate till the next SR window starts and i now use 'counters' to check my SRs manually. My question was asked before i know 'counters' existed :/
Its just a minor feature and i wanted to air my views. Thanks for replying!