Should I bother with a bug report in extreme cases?

Ferdawoon

Right now, I had a debug log printed because I got completly tangled up and tried to do waay too many things at the same time (as in forgetting I was in the middle of combat and tried to toss things into my Mall store). Some other things happened and eventually it kinda seemed to resolve itself, even the original problem which was an empty row at the bottom of the Inventory in the Item Manager.
Should I even bother to make a bug report and post the debuf log? Because this would be such an absurd extreme case that I doubt it would be possible to even reproduce, much less something that will happen to others :eek:
Just dont want to clutter up the bug forum with pointless reports but still feel that if Mafia think something is bad enough to make a debug file, maybe I should notify devs about it, even if trying to explain how it happened will take several pages =S

Grotfang

Developer
Should I even bother to make a bug report and post the debug log? Because this would be such an absurd extreme case that I doubt it would be possible to even reproduce, much less something that will happen to others :eek:

If you can give enough information for someone to understand it (and possible reproduce it), then posting it does no harm and may do some good. If it's sufficiently complicated, the bug can always be rejected.