Relay browser issues?

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I'm not sure this is a bug so reporting here.

r10365

Running with WHAM. It decides I need to do the fight manually. I click on the relay browser link provided, Firefox is launched and the side and top frames are drawn refreshed but the center Adventure frame remains empty and the browser is waiting for KoLmafia. I can open up the Mini-browser where it tells me I twiddled my thumbs but I can finish the adventure. I had similar behavior when the relay browser was already open and I pressed refresh in the browser rather than the link in the gCLI.

No problems using the relay browser if it is already open and I initiate adventures there.

Perhaps related to the base tag changes?

If anyone else sees this then we can Minion-Move this to a Bug but I don't feel certain enough to start it there. Just one of those days.

Winterbay

There is a bug-report somewhere I believe with similar effects. Basically if a multi-round consult script gets aborted it has a certain chance of invoking that problem, but it seems to be random as to if and when that happens which is annoying from a error searching point of view.