new icy peak script

japheth

I'm writing an ash script for icy peka farming. it will include testudinata buffs, eating and drinking, so far just chow mein and tps drinks, based on class.

I'll post it once my first draft is done

Done. Here's my first draft. It's made more for my needs than as auniversal script now. Also, it doesn't tailor very well to a variety of classes. The last thing on the bottom is to send stuff to my next multi so he can use the script

I updated the script a bit and added some conditions to the buffs

Another update with lots of cool stuff including drinks and food based off class (the primary stat). It also checks for a tps in the inventory and chooses drinks accordingly. However, there seems to be a problem with the acquire command so the script doesn't actually work now

Current version has the following new features and requirements:
features:
buffs moxie to raise it for survival in the icy peak
very weak inebriety test (doesn't drink anything before battle if you have 19 or more inebriety already)
best used with 0 inebriety and 0 fullness to start. however, it does check for steel organ skills

requirements:
char must have enough meat for all purchases or an error will occur
automatically satisfy conditions on check must be set under preferences (I don't think it's strictly necessary unless you have TPS drinks)
have a custom outfit called 'meat gain' (this will be worn when adventuring in the icy peak)
have the Knob Goblin Elite Guard Uniform and the basement key to buy pet-buffing spray

Attachments

• ashfarmer.ash
    4.8 KB · Views: 144
All looks good to me except for one little thing.

Code:
void wait()
{
	while(have_effect($effect[elemental saucesphere])<270)
	{
	    cli_execute("wait 5");
	}
}

will wait forever if the condition set in the while statement is true on the first check. You need to add after the wait statement
Code:
cli_execute("effects refresh");
So that kolmafia will know when you receive the buff. Even with that addition, the script can still end up waiting for ever if the buffbot is down.

japheth

thanks. I put that in. I also made a pretty large update to the script

EDIT: I just posted another update. This one also buffs the character to make sure moxie is high enough to survive in the peak.

EDIT:

Current version has the following new features and requirements:
features:
buffs moxie to raise it for survival in the icy peak
food and drink is consumed to boost primary stat
strong inebriety test (doesn't drink anything before battle if you have more than 0 inebriety already)
-this will work better when I add further control for drinking
having eaten something before running the script will cause an error when the char tries to eat chow mein, but is too full (I'm not sure if kolmafia would actually throw an error, maybe not) either way, meat will be wasted buying unneeded chow mein
best used with 0 inebriety and 0 fullness to start. however, it does check for steel organ skills

requirements:
best used with 0 inebriety and 0 fullness to start.
leprechuan or related familiar recommened.
char must have enough meat for all purchases or an error will occur (60k should be enough, 100k to be safe) if aphrodisiacs do not need to be purchased, no more than 30k is usually needed. of course the char more than makes up for this meat loss during adventuring.
automatically satisfy conditions on check must be set under preferences (I don't think it's strictly necessary unless you have TPS drinks)
no box option should be set (unless you have bartender-in-the-box already set up) under item manager/create
have a custom outfit called 'meat gain' (this will be worn when adventuring in the icy peak)
have the Knob Goblin Elite Guard Uniform and the basement key to buy pet-buffing spray