Missing stuff using a Mac

hunkpapa

My laptop fried and the only computer in house I can use is a Mac (wife yells at me for using her toshiba) and I downloaded mafia, but the interface is different from windows. It is probably something simple but I can't figure it out. I was fooling around with preferences but can't seem to get it to work.

I don't have access to the entire top bar "General, Tools, People, travel, quests, scripts, etc,"
I do still have the "council, load in web browser, etc." icons and they work.

Thank you for any assistance.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I use nothing but a Mac and it works fine for me. The menu bar that you describe is up there in the system menu bar, just like any Mac application, rather than being inside the individual window, like a Windows application.

What version of OS X are you using?

hunkpapa

I use nothing but a Mac and it works fine for me. The menu bar that you describe is up there in the system menu bar, just like any Mac application, rather than being inside the individual window, like a Windows application.

What version of OS X are you using?

Lol, I have no idea, it says OS X where I log in, safaria is 0.5.0 and it is about 5 years old...where do I find this system menu bar you speak of?

hunkpapa

Ok, I updated with the daily build and now I do not have the "top menu"...the one with quests, travel, etc.

ANy help would again be appreciated, TY

It is listed on the top of teh screen when I have mafia "highlighted" but it is not on the mafia screen itself, I woudl like to put it back there again.

Last edited:

roippi

Developer
That's how macs work. Stop using a mac if you don't like that.

I'm moving this out of the bug report area. Do not use bug reports as tech help threads.