One day acention?

Orinks

Hi all,

I'm not really asking for a script or anything, but I started last week on the game and am now just getting started with KoLMafia.

Leveling is really hard for me right now; I log on with KoLMafia at level 4 disco bandet, and I use 90 turns at the spookie forest, when it didn't really do anything much at all as far as gaining moxie points.

If I can't get a script to help me level, than where's the best place to grind at to get me a level? also, are there any meat farming scripts for my level I could use that don't require any brains for scripting?

Since I am using a screen reader with KoLMafia, and since some of the buttons, tabs etc don't speak correctly (don't know why this is or how to fix it), but is there a client similar to KoLMafia that uses CLI without me having to install cigwin and all?

Thanks much.

dangerpin

Usually if you visit the Council of loathing and find out the quest they want you to work on it will usually be about the highest level you can work on and survive. Plus you need the quests finished to move on to the next set of quests. I would recommend just focusing on getting those all done.

Enjoy the game first, meatfarming is frankly a sport for the terminally bored, until you have at least finished the game once there isn't much reason to start down that road. Frankly after about 40 runs through I'm not at that level yet. There is always something new to do or try.

I can't speak to the accessability issue, I assume you are using the Relay Browser, if not I would give that a shot.

holatuwol

Developer
If you want to get KoLCLI to work, I believe ActivePerl is sufficient, and it's much easier to install than Cygwin.