Not getting password mailed to me

kruncho

Hello,

I got a new computer and wanted to try to log onto it from there.

But I forgot my password, and when I try to have it mailed, it hits my ISP's spam filter.

I'm still able to log in here because I checked the "remember me" box, but I don't remember my password.

And I'm not able to change to a more lenient ISP for my email, as that requires the password. So this account is a sort of lame duck.

Is there any way anyone can help me?

Apologies if this is spam (especially from an infrequent poster--but someone who really appreciates the scripts though I've never said it,) or in the wrong place, but I'm wondering what possible solutions there are.

Thanks!

Bale

Minion
Well, fewyn could change the email on your account for you or reset your password to something (but known to him until you change it) if you ask.

He doesn't read every thread so you should PM him to ask him for the assistance.

kruncho

Belated thanks--I forget if I mailed him. I don't like to poke people twice in a row, but it'd be useful.

I'd like to keep this account, since it maps to my KoL name, but yeah--I didn't realize I'd never even postedhhere. I thought I did. I certainly want to.

At any rate, posting here will put me on the spot to actually post more in the main forums.

Bale

Minion
If he hasn't replied to you, then you probably didn't poke him. He's almost always very prompt when PMed.