BasicBreakfast (not so basic)

Donavin69

BasicBreakfast 1.2

I realized that I've been making my "basic"breakfast script much more complex to incorporate a lot of things that other people might want to utilize also.

It has become a lot less basic over the past year of modifying it, it has grown into a rather complex set of 'completionist' tasks, including my omnivore script, and attempting to get all the consumption based trophies.

This script will attempt to get ode, and use milk, it will also use Quantum Tacos and/or Shrodinger Thermos where applicable.

If while attempting to get ODE, it finds you have too many songs, it will attempt to shrug the song with the fewest advs remaining, maybe not the best solution (I've thought about trying to exclude the 'expensive' ones), but it works for me.

The script will purchase trophies by default.

Support scripts required:
Zlib
EatDrink
Omnivore

Changelog:
1.0 Original version published Dec-10-2011
1.1 Fixed issue where it would get more Ode than required, and added additional option for obtaining Ode for OD, I'm including this script in my dinner script for the Ode...
1.2 Fixed issue where it would prep for the quantum taco, even if you didn't need it for the 3-Tier trophy (it ate a lot of tasty tarts)

Attachments

• BasicBreakfast.ash
    10.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited: