Problem with chat “name click shows mall store” Build r9997 Mac OS 10.7

that_bloke

Some background.. I hangout in /trade and /games and sometimes need to head to someone’s store in a hurry.. before the gcli (is that the right name/thing?) used to take me to the store, under the ‘Purchases’ tab as soon as I clicked on someone’s name, but now it takes me to the ‘Adventure’ tab...

I don’t know if I clicked or misclicked something in the Preferences to make this happen... Is there something I can do to help with this?

Thanks!

Bale

Minion
You didn't describe your actions and results very well, but I'll take a stab at this anyway: In the chat window there's a drop-down at the top (above the channel tabs) that dictates what action will be taken when you click on someone's name. I suspect it was changed from "show mall store" to...

Okay, I have no idea why it would show the adventure tab, but I didn't understand a lot of your bug report so maybe that just wasn't very well explained. I just hope that pointing out the drop-down at the top will reveal the solution to you.

Last edited:

that_bloke

Sorry for the lack of defined explanation..

Here is what I do: I go into the gCli and I search for anything in the mall stores, under the Purchases tab, and the gCli shows me what I’m looking for under the ‘Purchases’ tab... Everything is peachy and working like usual.

Then I hang out in /trade or /games.. in the chat window I choose in the drop down menu at the top ‘name click shows mall store’ (which I always do, not anything else like send a kmail or a blue message) and I wait for something to catch my eye and when it does I click on XXXX’s name to go to his/her store but I end up under the ‘Adventure’ tab.

The gCli could be under any tab, ‘Purchases’, ‘Gear Changer’, ‘Player Status’, etc, and it won’t take me to where it should, the ‘Purchases’ tab, but to the ‘Adventure’ one! so then I need to manually click on the ‘Purchases’ tab to check/see his/her store..

I hope I explained it better.. like I said, I don’t know if I clicked or misclicked something in the Preferences to make this happen... Is there something I can do to fix this?

slyz

Developer
I agree with Lost.

Just a small vocabulary point: the gCLI is the "Graphical CLI" tab. I think you meant the main Mafia window (the GUI - Graphical User Interface).