Uploading images to KoLMafia.us don't seem to work

Ferdawoon

I was about to upload two screenshots of a really wierd gCLI error when I got a problem. The uploader tool don't allow me to upload .jpg files (have not tried to convert the pictures to other formats to test, but Winterbay tested from his end and he got the same problem using other pictures).

I click the Manage Attachements and the Add Files. I mark the files I want and add them to the list, click Upload and after the blue bars have done their work I get a red icon saying "This is not a valid image file". They are each just below 200kb in size.
I tried the basic uploader tool as well and I get the same kind of message. Invalid image file.

Ehhm.. Soo.. Anyone else having this problem? I would have posted a screenshot, but, well.. :p

Winterbay

Further testing indicates that neither bmp, jpg, or png works despite what is being listed as "acceptable" file formats.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
With phpBB I seem to remember two different places where file extensions can be listed as allowed, and listing them in one place doesn't necessarily actually allow them to be used. Maybe it's something similar with vBulletin. Since it isn't free I haven't had a chance to play with the ACP.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
It's because I didn't have imagemagick installed. This should be fixed now.