Sorority Surmiser

TamGarTrinKi

Made this up so to give a quick snapshot of how your current haunted house run is going.
Currently looks at the log, tallies up how many of each monster is dead, tallies each dungeoner's adventures spent and contribution to each monster and finally gives a status as to the ML enhancers.

Edit: Fixed if the clan does not have a house. (Not quite sure if the "open but empty house" works yet)

Edit 2: Open but empty house is fine.

Edit 3: Okay then. At the top of the script is a boolean that lets you choose whether you want to count down from 300 or up to 300. "true", which is what it is set at, will count down toward 0 (and perhaps past it) and "false" will just tally up.

Edit 4: Turns out the script doesn't work too well if the person who runs it doesn't have access to the dungeon. Go figure. (not fixing that)

Attachments

• Sorority.ash
    7.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Winterbay

It would be great if it could guestimate how many were left of each type as well. As it is I currently need to run two scripts, one to tally things up (this) and one to see how much is left. Great output though.

Bale

Minion
It would be great if it could guestimate how many were left of each type as well.

Agreed. This would be much more useful if the total number of each type killed was replaced with 300 minus that number. This tells me enough that I can easily do the math in my head, but I use the other script so that I don't have to subtract from 300. As easy as that is, I'd rather not need to do so.

TamGarTrinKi

I felt a summary saying that you had 7 left constantly when you didn't was slightly more misleading than a total saying you had killed 293. And that is before you have ones with negative numbers in it. But I suppose that is personal preference.

Winterbay

But I may not have killed 293 since there is a variance to the multi kill items and I may have gotten lucky or unlucky and so there is a rather large spread...