topmenu.ash

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
First, the basis for this was the topmenu work in bumrats. I wanted that functionality outside of a masterRelayOverride script so I copied it out. Then I fixed some links that KoL broke. I figured out a sane way of implementing writeLink() that bumcheekcity started working on. (At first I ran into cases that weren't covered, so I overloaded the function some more. Then I realized I could just put the functionality into the one version I already had.) The misc link reloads the topmenu (since the [re] link is gone). A few links show up once you reach level 13.

You will need moon.ash to use this script, or you can comment out all of that stuff. (Is it possible to tell a script to not import another script and to not call the dependent functions based on a setting?)

The huge number of links makes the topmenu a bit wide. Some stuff drops down to make the topmenu taller if you don't have a wide enough browser window. I use http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/113804 to resize the topmenu to fit everything.

Mostly posting this because Bale suggested I should to demonstrate the use case for moon.ash. It's so customized that I don't know if anyone will find it too useful without making their own changes.

Attachments

• topmenu.ash
    6.8 KB · Views: 102

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The previous version is now giving warnings due to (good) mafia changes. I don't think I've changed it too much besides fixing those, but here's my latest version since a few people have asked about it.

Attachments

• topmenu.ash
    7 KB · Views: 83