starchart.ash

Grotfang

Developer
This script requires javascript to be allowed.

I hate star charts and always have to look up the numbers. I thought I would share my javascript adding, HTML tweaking scriptlet with you folks. If anything is broken for you, let me know.

EDIT: Some screenshots:

dropdown.png
The dropdown list

select.png
Value changes on selection

To pre-empt a possible question, I have no intention of filtering out any items on the list. It is complete and in an order I like :)

Attachments

• starchart.ash
    2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Interesting script. I'm going to have to look that over and try to learn from it. To solve the problem I've been using this alias:

alias hits => ashq (retrieve_item(1, $item[Richard's star key]) && retrieve_item(1, $item[star hat])); string [int] hits1;string [int] hits2;hits1[665]="8s 7l";hits1[661]="5s 3l";hits2[657]="7s 4l";hits2[658]="5s 6l";hits2[659]="6s 5l";if(!have_familiar($familiar[star starfish]))print("Starfish: 6s 4l");foreach i in hits1 if(item_amount(to_item(i))<1)print(to_item(i)+": "+hits1);boolean sw;foreach i in hits2 if(item_amount(to_item(i))>0)sw=true;if(!sw) foreach i in hits2 print(to_item(i)+": "+hits2);print("Currently: "+item_amount($item[star])+"s "+item_amount($item[line])+"l","blue");