Re: [CLI] Simple Scripts: Nemesis Prep

MagiNinjA

Hmm, I'm not sure of this, but do you NEED to acquire a hermit permit before getting a trinket? Yes, if you haven't done the 31337 quest, but what if you do the quest after that? Like glEbs, who I hear collects the helmets after a run.

Just my 2c thought.

The code needed to find out if the hermit permit is needed or not would require an ash script, and some visit_url hits. Daychilde doesn't write ash, but he will sometimes use ash that others have written. Maybe if you write the code for him he will use it? :p It really seems such a minor thing, and the line could be commented out. I think if your settings in kolmafia are right kolmafia will buy the hermit permit for you anyway when you haven't finished the quest.

QSquared

[quote author=MagiNinjA link=topic=595.msg4116#msg4116 date=1176266756]
Hmm, I'm not sure of this, but do you NEED to acquire a hermit permit before getting a trinket? Yes, if you haven't done the 31337 quest, but what if you do the quest after that? Like glEbs, who I hear collects the helmets after a run.

Just my 2c thought.
[/quote]

I could be wrong but doesn't KOL mafia fill in dependencies for you? couldn't you just write this code such as this:

Code:
conditions add 1 tongs;
adventure * outskirts of the knob;
conditions add 1 fairy gravy;
adventure * haiku dungeon;
hermit 1 ketchup;
echo _____________________________________________;
echo Go have KoLMafia face your Nemesis!
echo _____________________________________________;
echo Ok;

[quote author=QSquared link=topic=1050.msg5191#msg5191 date=1185047247]
I could be wrong but doesn't KOL mafia fill in dependencies for you? couldn't you just write this code such as this:
[/quote]

Old topic. It may not have been possible when The script(s) were written.