Re: Scripting "Headdesk" Moments!

BDrag0n

[quote author=Alexander Daychilde link=topic=528.msg2632#msg2632 date=1161975355]
[me=Alexander Daychilde]carefully puts down the dirty joke and backs away slowly.  ;)[/me]
[/quote]
[me=BDrag0n] picks up random object and goes to see who can explain it's function.

BDrag0n

[quote author=Alexander Daychilde link=topic=528.msg2638#msg2638 date=1162012146]
/btw, it's "/ me" with no space to trigger the 'me' function. odd BB code...[/quote]

Well, that'll teach me to actually read the code I'm copying - seems appropriate for this topic ;-)

[quote author=Alexander Daychilde link=topic=528.msg2638#msg2638 date=1162012146]
//am I old now, talking about Beavis and Butthead? It seems so long ago... in... pre-SouthPark days of yore...
///fark slashies, zomg
////sorry to take this topic so offtopic... I should split all this stuff off... maybe later I will....
[/quote]

Yup, old. Of course, I am too. Maybe we should take a poll? Who remembers Beavis & Butthead?

Hah my name should give away how old I am...a little before the beavis and butthead era.

BTW I went ahead and split the topic since I was posting this in it :)

Nightmist

;) I only turned 16 this year so while I do recognize the names "Beavis and Butthead" I don't really think I properly "remember" it... Old fogies xD

[quote author=Nightmist link=topic=547.msg2644#msg2644 date=1162044495]
;) I only turned 16 this year so while I do recognize the names "Beavis and Butthead" I don't really think I properly "remember" it... Old fogies xD
[/quote]

Ha! You might have been *thought of* in 1987 when the band Anthrax released the song efilnikufesin (N. F. L.). The song is about John Belushi, but the reference is fitting to me in a lot of ways.

Geesh! I feel like a fogie now.