Wossname Helper (island war image number scraper)

Crowther

Here's a little script I used to help me get the Wossname metal. It shows you which image used for the frat boys and hippies. It's an ugly script because of the way it searches, but string manipulation in ASH wasn't something I wanted to learn more about.

Attachments

• CheckField.ash
    511 bytes · Views: 151

BDrag0n

An addition based on this - this script will prompt for a number of turns to be spent, then adventure at the battlefield for that length of time, stopping when reaching image31 for either side.

It also tells you which pic you're on for each side every fight.

Note it's not fully tested yet, as I'm killing them one at a time and not at pic 31 yet.

Edit: Added an adventures left check.
Edit2: quick bugfix so the script *actually* ends properly at 0 adventures left.

Bugfix 2 - there was an issue with recognising the pic to stop at, now fixed.

Attachments

• Wossname.ash
    1.5 KB · Views: 103

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
This script charms me, since I am, even as we speak, going for the Wossname on my current Bad Moon run.
I took BDrag0n's script, refactored it, and made it tell you when it stops early because it reached the end picture.

Untested - although ASH "verified" it for me - since I'm done with my turns for the day.
I'll try it tomorrow.
If you try it before then, tell me how it works. :)

Edit: OK, I improved it a bit. You can now run it and ask for 0 turns, if all you're interested in is seeing what your current progress is. I removed the old script and attached the new one. I hope that works.

Attachments

• Wossname.ash
    1.7 KB · Views: 170