suggestion:

Some "expired" scripts are beginning to build up in the writings in progress board. http://kolmafia.us/index.php/topic,85.0.html is an example of such a script. The methods might prove useful to someone, but the actual script is based on a 1 day change on kol. I think such scripts should be moveable or moved to another location to reduce clutter on the writings in progress board.

Other scripts that should be moved include those that have been replaced by built in functions in kolmafia. I can see the board becoming quite cluttered by such scripts making it hard to find what a user is actually looking for.

I think efilnikufecin just volunteered to moderate that forum! ;) :p

But really, I agree with you that in the long run something should be done... At this moment it isn't a big deal.

That doesn't mean we should ignore it... Just not let ourselves get too distracted by that idea yet. Hmmmm... I remember someone being happy they could lock their own threads... Can we delete our own threads? Maybe self mod?

macman104

[quote author=Presto Ragu link=topic=87.msg302#msg302 date=1145249112]Hmmmm... I remember someone being happy they could lock their own threads... Can we delete our own threads? Maybe self mod?
[/quote]That would be me. Self mod would be interesting, but it'd have to be granted over time I think. I'd be willing to moderate if that's what's needed. But yea, I can see as the site grows, the clutter is going to grow as well.

Nightmist

Two new board area's?

- KoL Holidays
- Outdated

Self mod might become alittle problematic if someone insists that a certain thing belongs somewhere and continues to move it even after a mod//admin has shifted it.

I meant self mod in the sense of being able to delete you own threads... I wasn't thinking about moving... And it was just a random thought.