Get Buffs

So I realized how boring it is to get my daily buffs, so I started writing a script. Hopefully after user input I will be able to add more functionality but here is the preface.

What It Does
On start, it will prompt you to insert a value for "int Buff_Type". The value must be be 2,3, or 4. As those are the only 3 assigned to anything.

Buff_Type == 2: it will execute my Buff_Farmer function. This gets multiple buffs commonly used for "farming". It does get the same buff from different 'bots, but that only keeps you more prepared.

Buff_Type == 3: Executes the Buff_Drunk function. This get a shot of ode.

Buff_Type == 4: Executes Buff_Stats. This gets buffs that buff your stats.

What You Need for the Script to Run:
Buff_Farmer()

• [li]4233 Meat For Buffs[/li]
    [li]4000 Meat For Gifts to Buff Bots[/li]
Buff_Drunk()

• [li]68 Meat For Buffs[/li]
    [li]1000 Meat For Gifts[/li]
Buff_Stats()

• [li]1647 Meat For Buffs[/li]
    [li]1000 Meat for Gifts[/li]

The Gifts I am referring to is a thank-you to the buff bot owners, to help keep the service available.
I realize it is very simple to remove that portion of the script, but I do ask that you not use my script if you have the intent of not thanking the people who give us such cheap buffs.

Now, after using this script, please do a few things;
a)Tell me when a buff price needs changing
b)Tell me if certain buffs need to be added to one of the functions
c)Tell me if a new category needs to be added

Also, I did not include which buffs are purchased, I got them all from the wiki, so you can too...(Not to be mean). Feel free to include this in your own scripts and call to the certain functions as you please, I only ask that you give credit where credit is due.

Attachments

• Get_Buffs.ash
    2 KB · Views: 215