Good PFA Meat Farm Script

This is a script that I use which I think is very good.
Nice for lower levels that cant survive the Castle yet.
Please give positive comments.

Attachments

• Meatfarm.txt
    348 bytes · Views: 201

exdeath

I guess it works if you like handling a lot of the daily stuff (eating, drinking, buffing) yourself. You should let people know they need an outfit named meatfarm though. Not too bad for a cli script though :)

thanks, but i dont use it under cli, i click the scripts tab, and click the script.
and i do use drinks before everything, just different stuff for each character.
it was also my first script

macman104

[quote author=angeredtsuzuki link=topic=942.msg4683#msg4683 date=1180495414]thanks, but i dont use it under cli[/quote]He doesn't mean how you use the script. When it comes to kolmafia scripting there is ASH scripting and CLI scripting. The difference mainly being the cli scripts you could, if you wanted to, type those commands directly into the CLI and they would run. The ASH scripts (which are usually more complicated, and have a much larger array of functions available), require the use of a script with a .ash extension, and unlike the CLI scripts, they could not be typed directly into the CLI and be run. Nothin' to do with how you actually execute the script.

oh thanks.
i wondered what ash meant

Edit: i would like to put this into .ash so i can make it heal my character with a soft green thing when beaten up and a scroll of drastic healing to restore all health. could someone please help me with that? thanks.