Jekyllin hide belts and item farming

*Not an argument, a discussion...*

[quote author=holatuwol link=topic=938.msg4645#msg4645 date=1180043990]
snip snip...
Since belts are fairly crappy for dedicated item farmers
...snip snip
[/quote]

OK I must be missing something somewhere because based on what I can see they are the best for dedicated item farmers. I will give my assessment of them, and I hope someone will point out to me The better option.

In the full moon cycle:
8 days of +15%
12 days of +20%
12 days of + 25%
19 days of + 30%
33 days of + 35%
42 days of + 40%
34 days of + 45%
15 days of + 50%
1 days of + 55% <--only 1 :(

and an average of about +36 1/3% (if I calculated that right) which can be increased by using Mr. Accessory Jr.'s for 20 days out of 176 which honestly I just cannot get that serious about it to switch. Turn banking for higher percentage days is another option, and I do it just whenever I feel the urge to look at the data.

So can anyone spoil me, and tell me what I am missing?

holatuwol

Developer
They cost 19 million meat.
In theory, you could sell it after you're done with being a dedicated item farmer, but because it's non-consumable, it's a fairly risky investment and the benefits provided over the much cheaper A Jrs are pretty crappy relative to the capital investment risk.

Ah OK. Well My Jek belts originally cost me $30, then I sold them for around 25mil each, then bought them back for 15mil each. since Mr. Accessories cost 6.4mil at the time in which I originally got them from Mr. Store I'll say the original cost was 19.2mil for all of them, and if memory serves correct, I got a total of pretty close to 75mil from them when I sold them, then bought them back for 45mil so I'm thinking I am up around 10.8mil for my $30, Plus I have the belts, Plus all the extra items I got because of the +item drops.

I guess we were just looking at them from 2 different points of view. For me The "I already have them" point of view, and you the "ZOMG I have to buy them" point of view.

kain

[quote author=efilnikufecin link=topic=939.msg4652#msg4652 date=1180088805]
Ah OK. Well My Jek belts originally cost me $30[/quote]
<offtopic> /me wishes he could get 3 jek belts for $30! </offtopic>

[quote author=kain link=topic=939.msg4705#msg4705 date=1180710073]
<offtopic> /me wishes he could get 3 jek belts for $30! </offtopic>
[/quote]

The $30 was a $30 donation to the game when they were in the Mr. Store somewhere around 2 years ago.