Question about modifying the source of kolmafia

I know the risks!
I can fix it if my hard drive suddenly contains 1 file eating up all my free space.
I do not want to ask for this in a public release or daily build because of the mess it can potentially make.

I would like to know how to disable the code which causes kolmafia to only print 1 debug log per session. I mean by modifying the source of kolmafia. I have tried to trace through the source and figure it out for myself, but my success level has been nil. I have not tried anything yet because I did not see anything which to me seemed logical to try.

If someone knows how to do this could you please post it here? Thanks in advance for any help!

macman104

[quote author=efilnikufecin link=topic=916.msg4515#msg4515 date=1178875112]
I know the risks!
I can fix it if my hard drive suddenly contains 1 file eating up all my free space.
I do not want to ask for this in a public release or daily build because of the mess it can potentially make.

I would like to know how to disable the code which causes kolmafia to only print 1 debug log per session. I mean by modifying the source of kolmafia. I have tried to trace through the source and figure it out for myself, but my success level has been nil. I have not tried anything yet because I did not see anything which to me seemed logical to try.

If someone knows how to do this could you please post it here? Thanks in advance for any help!
[/quote]When you say print 1 debug log...you mean perform one debug printout for the same error, if you encounter it multiple times?