11.0 Auto-login bug?

aphroguy

I have a script that logs in daily to do some very basic functions, ie. breakfast, check to see if I have more than 150 adventures, and if so adventure in the gym. Simple stuff.

However, I've noticed that since upgrading, my script isn't working. Has anything changed with 11.0 with regards to using a script file to log in? Here's my setup:

First, I have an executable shell script that invokes KoLmafia via the command line:

Code:
/usr/local/java/jre1.6.0_01/bin/java -Duser.dir=/home/me/KoLmafia -jar /home/me/KoLmafia/KoLmafia.jar --CLI script=/home/me/KoLmafia/breakfastlogin.txt

Then, as you can see, it calls a 'breakfastlogin.txt' file to log into KoLmafia:

Code:
login aphroguy
call /home/me/KoLmafia/breakfast.ash
logout
exit

And called within that file is an ash script:

Code:
if (my_adventures() >= 150)
        {
                cli_execute("adventure 20 pump up moxie");
                cli_execute("adventure 20 pump up mysticality");
                cli_execute("adventure 20 pump up muscle");

}

cli_execute("breakfast");

Normally, this happens in the background at around 5:00am, and I don't even see it. Since upgrading however, I noticed that it hasn't been happening. So I invoked the KoLmafia CLI execution command at the terminal to see where it hung up, and it didn't even log my character in. I tried logging in manually, then logging out and exiting, and running the script again, but it still prompted for a username. I already have the password saved in the GUI. From what I hear, 11.0 is supposed to save the password hash when you log in through the CLI anyway, but for some reason it won't login from that .txt file anymore. Has anyone else had this problem with the new version?