Function Requests - Powelevelling/Meatfarming

darius180

Well, y'all might have seen my meatfarming suite around here. That, as it stands, is just the first step. In order to make it more versatile, I need a few functions, if people either want to volunteer to code them, or can point me towards appropriate scripts. Thanks in advance. Now, I'll start detailing what I need. This will be broken up into 2 sections - meatfarming and powerlevelling. I will also make notes on how capable I think I am of completing this particular function.

MEATFARMING

Familiar-
check if you have a leprachaun. If not, buy one. If so, equip it. Check if you have the familiar equip. Acquire it if needed, and equip. If you have a fairychaun, favor it.
Optionally, prefer Tam over fam equipment. Can perhaps complete 50% myself - no idea how to favor.

Equipment-
Equip best equipment for meatfarming, without buying equipment. If +meat% unavailable, favor +item%. If +item% unavailable, favor defense/offense. A good example would be Tirian's Jammies script. Ultra-rares might as well not be coded, but feel free. This is one i need much help with.

I have already coded the bulk of this script, these functions will just help optimize it.

POWERLEVELLING

This is essentially the same as above - however, the familiar in question should be the Hovering Sombrero and Tam should not be favored. The equipment should favor + Monster Level, then Defense. My ability to complete this is similar to above.

I have yet to code this script, but the bulk of it involves adventuring in Haunted places with Clovers and dance cards on stat days. Part of the whole suite.

I don't have much meat on me at the moment, probably less than a mil at this point, but if you collect I can farm for you for a while - scripts like that aren't too hard to code. I'm open to price negotiation, since I am usure how difficult this is, really. I appreciate your time and contributions! I also hope this was an appropriate post.

UPDATE: I've completed the main part of the powerlevelling script - I just need the familiar part (which I'm about to give a crack at) and the equipment part (which I need the most help with... *tear*).

UPDATE 2: I am now including what I have of my powerlevelling script. It has the familiar part, but no equipment. I'll keep y'all updated.

UPDATE 3: Now included is the meatfarming script with the familiar-choosing support. It checks to see if you have any of the Mr. Store Gravychaun fams, and prioritizes them by age. Failing them, it moves to a leprechaun and acquires it for you if you don't have it, but you should. Keep in mind I haven't tried either of these, and I'm too drunk to test.

Attachments

• Powerlevel_Softcore.ash.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 108
  • FarmCastle_SoftcoreBETA.ash
    4.6 KB · Views: 89

holatuwol

Developer
[quote author=darius180 link=topic=873.msg4257#msg4257 date=1177122886]check if you have a leprechaun. If not, buy one.  If so, equip it.[/quote]
Admittedly, I stopped reading right here because the first thought that flashed through my mind was "multi-army". May I ask why in the world you thought about adding this?

darius180

lol, for all the people who might not have one. I was just thinking of ways to cover everyone's ass - admittedly, it took me a while before a got around to finding a lep, but then again it was before I started using mafia. I dunno, it might just be me, but it pisses me when I write a script and some stupid thing makes it crash. This way, no worries, it compensates. Look at what I posted though - same idea there I guess. But to address the multi army question, I run 6 characters, one of each class. It's a safeguard is what I guess I'm saying - probably totally unnecessary, but I figured I'd add it in.

But the whole idea here is to equip the optimum equipment/familiar for the current task, do the task, and switch back into whatever you were wearing before. I hope this helps put your multi army fears to rest.

[quote author=darius180 link=topic=873.msg4261#msg4261 date=1177134447]I dunno, it might just be me, but it pisses me when I write a script and some stupid thing makes it crash.[/quote]

Say this out loud:

This is just a game meant for me to enjoy playing. If something...anything about it pisses me off, then I need to go find something else to do for a while.

Now don't you feel better? If not, take some more time away. Maybe a few days.

darius180

lol... yeah, i guess i need to take it a little easier... I guess I'm a little stressed out thanks to finals and whatnot... tell y'all what - if I remove the multi-y part, can we stop me from derailing this thread with my own personal problems? Cuz I know I LOVE to talk about myself, but even more I'd love to have the equipment changing scripts...

Please? I'll take it easy from now on, I swear.