Something weird's going on in the Daily Builds section of this site

I cannot find the KoLmafia-8979 or 8980 builds, and at the bottom of the list is a build called KoLmafia-0... I hope that this isn't the revision number getting nuked somehow problem reported at post #42555 (don't know how to link to a specific post on this forum).

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
there was a problem in 8977 that was fixed in 8981. I believe it's resolved now.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah this was a problem with how revisions were being recorded and it was broken and already fixed without me noticing.

icefall5

But it's back... kind of, unless I'm just completely stupid and/or ignorant. KoLmafia-0.jar is back at the bottom, and no revision information is being shown at the bottom of the page.

Theraze

The problem is almost certainly just because KoLmafia-0.jar hasn't been manually removed... it never left (when the problem was fixed, so it's not BACK, per se, because it never left), but because it's there, my guess is that it can't process the changes between v0 and v8951.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Wasn't really causing any problems it seems but I removed the file manually. The cron was building and copying builds correctly so I don't know why you guys thought it was broken.

Theraze

Well, now that the file is removed, the "Most recent changes" list is updating properly, so... :)

StDoodle

Minion
Yeah, I have no idea if the 0 build was the actual issue or not, honestly. All I know is that the "Daily Builds" page wasn't showing the latest 5 min ago, and it is now. ;)