Custom combat for dummies.

Pinky

I have an extremely simple custom combat script that has ceased to work, and am seeking advice.

It is for use on the Icy Peak.  All it does is use Thrust Smack as the default and then uses Stream of Sauce on the Snow Queen.  It uses the "Combat Adventures" tab on the lower half of the window and is called from the "In Combat:" drop-down menu in the upper right of the KoLMafia window.  When opened with the editor, it reads:

[ default ]
1: skill thrust-smack

[ snow queen ]
1: skill stream of sauce

See very simple, and it has worked for quite a while.  The last time I used it was with version 10.4.  I just tried it in 10.7 and it gets as far as starting the first adventure, and then it hangs up.  Trying it in 10.6 gave the same result, and in 10.5 it got me past 2 Yetis and the Avalanche adventure before hanging up on the fourth adventure (Yeti's again).  It doesn't crash the program or anything that gives an error code, it just stops.

I do not have the auto attack option turned on.

I am a Disco Bandit this run, would pick pocket affect this any?

You all make a great program. Thank you.

P.S.  I ran the spell check on this and it flagged KoLMafia.

But wait there's more......

I ran my turns manually and in the process noticed one thing. I got "The Source" adventure twice, and a little later went into the mafia inventory and looked for the unrefined mountain stream syrup under restoratives. It was not there. I eventually found it in the other section. Does this stuff have a function that I am unaware of? Now I am curious.