10.7: Relay Server, Item Manager|Scripts, gCLI parser

Metraxis

I've had a chance to try out 10.7, and while I've not yet ascended again to check on the pickpocketing issue I saw with 3113, the relay browser issue I noticed remains. Whether or not 3117 was a fix for the bug or not, I couldn't speculate, as 3127 seems to have unwound the change, at least according to the 'differences' post.

Also, freeing Ralph does not enable the 'end-of-run sale' button, though closing KolMafia and restarting it afterward will.

The Display case matcher seems to be broken as well. In particular, I have 9 giant discarded torn up gloves in my display case (on a shelf). With an additional glove in inventory, here is the result of the display case matcher button.
Code:
Gathering data... 
Gathering data... 
Removing items from display case... 
Removing items from display case... 
Request completed.

Lastly, .ash is no longer checked for by the gCLI parser when invoking a script. (ie Typing Cleanup will no longer invoke a script called Cleanup.ash)

[EDIT: Add end of run issue]

[EDIT: Add other script issues]

Metraxis

That might explain it. I'd assumed based on the previous change to import.

Also, a little more on the relay browser:

I'd always tried to invoke the browser with Firefox running already, and this had always worked, for all save a few versions. So, just to see, I tried the relay browser again, but with Firefox not running. It opened, but with a malformed URL, specifically:
Code:
file:///home/lee/KolMafia/%22http://127.0.0.1:60080/main.html%22

The prepended directory name happens to be the directory in which I keep the JARs. Correcting the URL seems to make the Relay browser at least work.

[EDIT: Spelling]

holatuwol

Developer
Scripts will take precedence over CLI commands in the next release. I've added a fix to the relay browser problem which will be present in the next release which hopefully also addresses the issue brought up on the forums, with the potential side-effect being memory usage spikes under Linux (though, given the description of the problem provided on the forums, that side-effect was probably happening anyway).

Metraxis

One more for 10.7. It seems that the 'guardians' command is correctly checking for Ambidextrous Funksinging, but is not taking advantage anymore. Quoth the session:
Code:
[828] Sorceress Tower: Door 
 huge mirror shard... 
Equipment changed. 
Reflecting energy bolt... 
Wielding star crossbow... 
Equipment changed. 
Purchasing Doc Galaktik's Homeopathic Elixir (6 @ 240)... 
You acquire 6 bottles of Doc Galaktik's Homeopathic Elixir 
Purchases complete. 
Fighting your shadow...  
[828] Sorceress Tower: Shadow Fight 
Encounter: Shadow Boogie Brigand 
You lose 43 hit points 
You gain 19 hit points 
You lose 44 hit points 
You gain 18 hit points 
You lose 43 hit points 
Casting Tongue of the Walrus 1 times... 
You gain 35 hit points 
Tongue of the Walrus was successfully cast. 
Casting Tongue of the Walrus 1 times... 
You gain 40 hit points 
Tongue of the Walrus was successfully cast. 
Putting The Late Ryu no Ahnuld Sparrow the Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot back into terrarium... 
Taking ExSan the Mosquito out of terrarium... 
lead necklace is better than (none). 
Switching items... 
Stealing lead necklace from Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot... 
Putting on lead necklace... 
Equipment changed. 
Facing giant familiar... 
Putting ExSan the Mosquito back into terrarium... 
Taking Float the Angry Goat out of terrarium... 
Switching items... 
Stealing lead necklace from Mosquito... 
Equipment changed. 
Facing giant familiar... 
Putting Float the Angry Goat back into terrarium... 
Taking The Late Ryu no Ahnuld Sparrow the Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot out of terrarium... 
Switching items... 
Stealing lead necklace from Angry Goat... 
Equipment changed. 
defaultAutoAttack => 0 
Her Naughtiness awaits.

Note that while it loses against the shadow, it still attempts to face the giants afterward.