3039: Item Creation, file extensions

Metraxis

Quick Question: With build 3039 and 10.6 in general, where is the option to allow cooking without a chef? My own hardcore style generally calls for cooking without a chef, and having the new version refuse to cook the reagent pasta I live on was a bit of a surprise.

Also, as a side note, was the shift from import {LeftAngleBracket}File{RightAngleBracket}; to import {LeftAngleBracket}File.ash{RightAngleBracket}; intentional?

EDIT: Realized after the fact that the Angle brackets were being escaped out, causing some confusion, and edited for spelling, to fit on this screen, and to run in the time alotted.

holatuwol

Developer
In the item manager. And no, that change wasn't intentional. o_0 Though I'm not 100% sure what you're describing.

muffins

I don't have the "no box" problem, however... it seems that although I have the option to show closet ingredients checked, it doesn't actually acquire items from the closet. I've run into this problem for the built-in sorceress quest, too, since I keep all the important tidbits for that in my closet...