Pre-ascention Ronin?

aphroguy

Just noticed that logging in with 10.5 that 2 of my characters (Both beat the naughty sorceress, both freed the king, just waiting to jump through the gash) are currently in Ronin via KoLmafia. I still have all of my items, I just can't buy anything, can't receive anything, and can't get meat from meat orchid, etc. Checked in online KoL and it's just fine, no Ronin. But KoLmafia shows (Ronin for 600) by my character's name, and it does tick the number down as I adventure.

KIND of a big deal, as I don't want to go through two Ronin phases when I do finally decide to ascend with these characters.

(And please don't take the "KIND of a big deal" as me flaming the devs. You guys do a terrific job with the upkeep of mafia and I'm sure I speak for everyone who uses the program when I say that we appreciate all the hard work and dedication you put into making things easier for everyone. But unless it's something that's only affecting me, I think there would be many people who would lose a sizable portion of meat and abilities if they're unexpectedly thrown into Ronin! :'( )

aphroguy

Geez, you guys are sneaky with your updates..... No sooner do I get the newest version and learn all the quirks and whatnot, and there's another released! In the process of DLing it right now. I'll update once I find out if this thread is still applicable with 10.6.

Thanks, holatuwol! There for me as always!

**UPDATE**

This issue is confirmed as fixed with 10.6.