Point Release 10.3 - Relay Browser, Item Creation, Custom combat

Metraxis

I've given 10.3 a shot, and while I would have liked to have tried out all of the nifty new features, I came across a few problems which have sent me back to 2714 again.

Relay Browser:
I have the relay browser set up as a startup display, and in previous versions of KolMafia, this has always resulted in a new browser tab opening in my extant FireFox session/ With 10.3, this does not happen, and clicking the relay browser button causes nothing to happen.

Mini-Browser:
With the lack of the relay browser, I tried to substitute the Mini-Browser without success. While fighting ghuols of various types in the Defiled Cranny, the "Run Custom Combat" button worked only once, (with results I will come to in a moment). The "Pick Its Pocket" Button never worked, and I found no way to refresh the left pane when it got out of sync with the Player Information Display

Custom Combat:
With the mini-browser insufficiently usable, I then tried to use the gCLI for my adventuring. While equipped with a Cymbal Playing Monkey, I attempted to adventure in the Defiled Cranny again. Rather than fight according to the script (My custom combat has a single entry in it which points to my consult script), KolMafia twiddled its thumbs until the fight ended, apparently trying to initiate the adventure over and over again rather than recognizing that it had encountered a monster. (That is, Displaying "Request 1 of 84" 30 times, then "Request 2 of 84". At this point I aborted)

Item Creation:
At this point, I switched back to 2714, so this last part is second hand. I am informed by a clanmate that 10.3 displays an empty "Creatable Items" tab on the Item Manager display.

Metraxis

A good point. Yes.

System:
Code:
metraxis@aerie ~ $ uname -a
Linux aerie 2.6.15-gentoo-r7 #3 SMP PREEMPT Sat Mar 18 12:10:27 EST 2006 i686 AMD Athlon(tm) Processor GNU/Linux

Browser:
Code:
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.0.4) Gecko/20060626 Firefox/1.5.0.4

holatuwol

Developer
I tweaked the way the relay browser loaded under Linux, thinking it wouldn't make any difference, but I guess I was wrong with that assumption. I've added the relevant removal back in, so hopefully it'll work in the next update.

Consult scripts were also broken in the general case (once you hit a consult script, it would complete one combat and KoLmafia twiddled forever after that, no matter what your option was), and that's been fixed.