15,136 Meat in inventory
Knob Goblin Guard Uniform in inventory
91 magical mystery juice in inventory,
11/249 MP

Result:
Code:
Maintaining Aloysius' Antiphon of Aptitude 
trying to cast Aloysius' Antiphon of Aptitude 
Could not restore enough mana to cast Aloysius' Antiphon of Aptitude.

My MP recovery Settings are as follows:
Do not automatically recover mana
Try to recover up to 80% mana

Using previous editions of KolMafia (as late as 2714), these settings would cause KolMafia to not attempt to maintain my MP total (the script maintain the total on its own, to let me handle tiny houses and to trap the recovery result), but would still let it use MP restorers when casting skills. Is the old behavior 'correct', or is the new behavior?

macman104

Funny you should mention this, I actually just brought it up on the dev forums, let me do a little cp'ing for you...
Holatuwol said:
Macman104 said:
When I have mafia set to not autorecover mp, previously if you tried to cast something that required more mp, autorecovery would kick in, now it simply says you don't have enough mp.
Probably something I made a mistake with related to auto-recovery. I've simplified the way auto-recovery happens in order to make this easier to track down. Let me know if you continue to experience this problem.
Hola posted that at 10:23pm CST. I'm not sure what time your build was at, so it may be fixed if you rebuild with an update.

Metraxis

I'm using asturia's numbered builds. Since you mention the dev forums, I suppose my never-ending parade of technical oopses should probably start going there instead of here. Are they on sourceforge, or somewhere else?