KoL Coldfront Marketplace down?

Theraze

When I check on the Marketplace at Coldfront at http://kol.coldfront.net/market/kolmarket.html it hasn't been displaying anything at all, for the last week or so, definitely since July 27th when icon updated his Daily Info script, and his screen shot shows that the site was down. Does anyone know if they're gone or coming back? I notice in their forums that nobody's posted anything for months. Are there any good alternatives? The mallbot mentioned in their forums for semi-raw data doesn't actually have anything left, and looks like it hasn't been updated for new items since 2006 or so anyways...

Theraze

Appears that the problem may actually be new code... This post mentions (on 7/20) that they hope to be running new Marketplace code by the end of that week.

Theraze

Okay... so does your relay browser actually show prices using your Daily Info RO script? Mine hasn't shown since at least the latest version, possibly before... Mine shows 0 for all values, and has every time I've checked this week.

xKiv

The link from kol.coldfront.net mainpage *is* down. And it was definitely down even when the marketplace haven't reset yet for today.

ETA: but my experience is that the prices/amounts are zero for nearly 10 hours every day, starting ~ 5 hours before rollover.

icon315

my script extracts the information right from the page. it is usually working for some time, but then shows 0's again