You can't hit anything…yes, I can.

Is there any way to disable mafia's barring your from autoadventuring in a zone where it doesn't think you can hit anything? It's really, really annoying.

For example, I was attempting to adventure in the giant's castle since that's where I was in the main quest, but I had to adventure manually, because mafia wouldn't let me autoadventure (even though I was consistently getting the jump and one-shotting the giants).

Bale

Minion
mafia can usually tell when you cannot attack in the Castle, so I wonder what's up, but this can be disabled by setting your combat to using a custom combat script. Then set the CCS to attack.

mafia can usually tell when you cannot attack in the Castle, so I wonder what's up, but this can be disabled by setting your combat to using a custom combat script. Then set the CCS to attack.

That used to happen to me sometimes, and I remember it was almost always in the Castle when it happened; either that, or it would say I didn't have access to that area. It was always wrong. You have just told me why I haven't seen the "you can't hit anything" message in a long time: long ago I switched to always using CCS.

Last edited: