Autopilot Kbay

Dreamthief

This script will dump all your claw, deluxe claw, tasteful gifts, and crimbo tree items to kbay.

The first time you run this it might take a while, it is intended for use daily as cleanup of these items... The first time you use it it may send hundreds of items.

It lists each item in its own auction for 7 days with no min bet and no buyout. You can easily alter the min bet and buyouts, however it is set up to use the same min and buyout for EVERY item.

The script is written very plainly so most people should be able to modify it to add or remove items it handles.

It also sends me a message just as a way of knowing how often this script gets used. Feel free to remove that line if you wish. Also feel free to modify this in any way that suits your fancy.

Special thanks to icon315 for helping me overcome some of my obstacles in writing this.

Enjoy

Dreamthief

*** version 1.1 changes.
Added stuffed hodgman to the list.
Changed the way stuffies are handled, it will now send your stuffies and tasteful gifts in batches of 10.
crimbo tree items, purse rats, and stuffed hodgmans are still sent singly.
Added the version to the message that gets sent to me. I can notify you of updates this way if I see you are using an old version.
As always, feel free to modify this script in any way you wish to suit your needs.

DT

Attachments

• Kbay.ash
    10.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Dreamthief

Similar, just goes about it a different way. It is semi adjustable as well. Not tryin to steal your thunder,

DT

Celion

Please fix that soon, so that it sends all stuffies of a single type as a single action - there are literally hundreds of auctions in kBay, each consisting of a single stuffie.

Bale

Minion
Personally, I think there should be an option to send all your stuffed Hodgmen to kBay. There's not nearly enough stuffed Hodgmen for me to buy on kBay. ;)

slyz

Developer
Code:
cli_execute("kmail to dreamthief|| I used Kbay.ash! V 1.1");
You should use the notify command instead.

That was a lot of copypasta, thanks :D

EDIT: on second thought, I don't know if kBay users will like this a lot...

Last edited: