Post NS clover - leveler

Uberferret

This script assumes you have ten-leaf clovers, spookyraven unlocked, all (gallery/ballroom/bathroom) area unlocked and some remaining adventures.
The clovers can be in either form.
It basically starts off asking what level you want to clover to then checks to see if you are already that level.
After that it dissassembles all your clovers.
Then it checks to see which is higher, your clover amount or adventures amount and uses the appropriate number of clovers.

Then it attempts to adventure repeatedly.

Try it and tell me what I should change.

~EDIT: modified and tested. it got my level 11 account to exactly level 15 ~
Thanks for that info about the else. I'm proficient in java and I wasn't sure how close to java ASH was.
I did attempt to check all sample code I could find and none used an else that I could find.

Also, it dissassembles all clover just in case something goes wrong.
Protection is better than an additional server hit.

Attachments

• PL.ash
    1.1 KB · Views: 146

Nightmist

There is a ">=" operator so you can use that instead of a > and then a == when your defining how many loops max to do.
Also in that section instead of 3 if's (or 2 if you use >=) you can also use a "else" with the first "if" and that drops the number of "if" to one.

Also why disassemble all of them first? Can't you just add the number of disassembled and assembled clovers and then use that total, and if the number of loops exceeds the number of assembled clovers then assemble the needed amount? (Instead of hitting the server just to convert them all to disassembled which you are most likely going to reassemble anyway) Of course you would need to disassemble excess assembled clovers though.

Also your "( iterate > 1 )" in the while could just be removed since the total number of assembled clovers is effectively the "loops remaining" counter in your script.