Request: El Vibrato script

pineapple

I've had a search. but cannot find what I'm looking for.

Is there a script that automatically does El Vibrato for you? I want the drone and the outfit, but just cannot get my head around which punch-cards I'm supposed to use on what and am looking for something similar to the Dwarf War gear solver where I tell it what I want, set it off and don't have to worry about it at all.

Spiny

Someone more experienced might be able to handle your request. My recollection of my experience with acquiring El Vibrato gear and megadrone manually was pain accompanied by tedium and expense. I recall following the guide located here for getting the familiar and this post for getting the outfit.

Last edited:

zacius

It seems to me that for the outfit a decent CSS and a heap of meat on punchcards are all that are required.

Course I don't remember much about getting mine, so YMMV.

Yep, read the wiki pages, just set some goals and a CSS that will use punchcards appropriately and you are in business.

zarqon

If someone wants to add punchcards to the use_special_item() function in FTF, I'll happily merge that in! I only did El Vibrato once and yes, it was a pain.