is crimbotree working ok?

morgad

(running r8459)
I noticed the crimbotree counter in CLI and daily deeds had not changed since yesterday

> crimbotree

Check back in 7 days.

so I visited the VIP lounge in the relay browser and tried again -

Visiting Crimbo Tree in clan VIP lounge

> crimbotree

Check back in 6 days.

Until a week or so back I have never had any problems with this. Can someone please confirm if they see the same, or if I am just being an idiot?

Dave

Winterbay

I've not tried that part but I can confirm that Bale's clanhopper script seem to have problems with the Crimbo-command which might be a similar problem I guess.

Bale

Minion
Oh dear.

Code:
[COLOR="#808000"]> crimbotree[/COLOR]

Check back in 6 days.

[COLOR="#808000"]> crimbotree[/COLOR]

Check back in 2 days.

I've not tried that part but I can confirm that Bale's clanhopper script seem to have problems with the Crimbo-command which might be a similar problem I guess.
My bafh script has made use of the crimbotree command since it was added.

Winterbay

Yes I know, and it has been working well as well. When I recently came out of BM and started using the script again I get "Unable to invoke crimbo" instead.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Are you guys spending rollover in a clan with a tree? If mafia is only checking at login to update that value, and there's nothing for it to find, that would explain the situation.

Bale

Minion
Yes. Spent rollover in a clan with a tree. I think. Now that I ruminate upon it, there is a chance that I spent the night in a different clan. I'll make certain I spent tonight in the correct clan and check again in the morning.