Using 2 items with Ambidextrous Funkslinging in a Custom Combat Script

P

Poochy

How do I set up a Custom Combat Script to use two items at a time?

holatuwol

Developer
Which two items? Certain items are used automatically as a second item if they're available for use (spices, turtle scrolls, seal teeth), which may be what you're looking for.

odd, I could have sworn there was another post between his 2 posts? Maybe I'm thinking of another thread.

[quote author=zanmatoer link=topic=604.msg3110#msg3110 date=1167157014]
No, seriously, how do you make sure it uses both hands? ???
[/quote]

If you mean the normal custom combat settings built into kolmafia I got this from the manual.
KoLmafia has implicit (not explicit) support for Ambidextrous Funkslinging. In the event that only one item is specified, if there is a second unit of that item available in your inventory, it will be used. In the event that you do not have a second item, KoLmafia will automatically search for a non-consumable attack item in your inventory (such as a seal tooth, a scroll of turtle summoning, or spices), and KoLmafia will use this item in your second slot. click any of the blue text to get to the manual.

To sum it up, what you have to do is make sure there are 2 of the item in your inventory.

I really think Holatuwol is tired of answering this question. I know I'm tired of seeing this question asked.

zanmatoer

Many Thanks all, I'm new (as you can probably tell/read) and was mightily confused!

Anyway, Thanks! And Merry Crimbo!