clan_basement.ash -- separate hobopolis and slime tube loot

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Another relay override script that I whipped up. Title says it all -- separates the two types of loot. (All the checking for slime tube loot is just to make sure that it'll work even if some weirdo decides to name himself "caustic slime nodule" and burn lots of turns in Hobopolis.)

Final (?) version. Fixed the bug that icon315 was reporting; also added more awesome stuff (i.e. separating of individual boss loots, which was easy enough :) ).

Image attached, so you can see the script in most of its awesomeness (no slime tube loot at the moment, unfortunately).

5/15: Improved formatting!
7/28: Caught a minor bug; "<b>squirming slime" should've been "<b>squirming Slime". Meh. New version uploaded.

Attachments

• basement.png
    basement.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 187
  • clan_basement.ash
    3.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I'm assuming you mean the "Flood Hobopolis!" and "Seal the Slime Tube!" buttons? That's odd -- they don't seem duplicated for me. Do you have any greasemonkey scripts or anything that might interfere with this?

Edit: The HTML of the page attached as a .txt might help me pinpoint this problem.

(Also, newer version up, with some bugfixes)

icon315

ok let me check

EDIT: Turned off GM, and it still does it...so i'm going to attach the HTML

Attachments

• BAsement.txt
    9.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I don't want to waste a chunk of my time trying to fix a problem that I might've fixed already -- so just in case, can you try the new version and tell me if that changed anything?

icon315

Actually it made it worse

EDIT: now it's not just duplicated, it is all Left Aligned

Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Hmm. It's definitely not browser-related -- just checked with the more popular browsers (Chrome, IE, FF, Opera, Safari). I honestly have no idea why it'd do that, sorry.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I'll see what happens when I distribute the slime tube items. And then probably see if I can fix it.

Signs point to 'no'.

(Image attached.)

Attachments

• basement.png
    basement.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Uhm, what the heck? It looks like a table was never closed properly, and... the dungeon-close-tables are being nested somehow?

I want to say it's a Mafia relay browser preference (as opposed to a script error, which is likely but generally annoying to track down), but I have no idea what'd do that. Or why it'd do that. If anyone can duplicate this problem, then I'll look deeper into it.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Just downloaded the scripts to test, and... doesn't... look like it? (He might have something else in his relay folder that might conflict with this script; I have no idea.)

icon315

ok let me check if anything would even somewhat interfere

EDIT: There is nothing there that seems to conflict in any way.

Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Update!

I'm pretty sure I fixed the error icon315 was getting. Also, now separates loot by boss! (Feature untested for the most part, as my silly clan went ahead and distributed the Hobopolis loot we had sitting around. =D)

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
By the way, the last version had a minor bug -- because of how it identified boss items, Wand of Oscus wouldn't show up. Fixed in the first post, so re-download it if you have it already. Sorry 'bout that!

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Sorry for the double post, but update! (Primarily formatting -- now the "give loot" button doesn't appear all over the place. Also looks neater.)