Feature Only RKoL?

icon315

Hey could you add Gkol to the radio button? it only loads Radio KoL, which is great and all, but i usually listen to gkol

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I looked at this and quickly discovered that my browser doesn't currently know what to do about playlists. What I would need to know in order to do it would be the URL for gkol (it should be obvious that I don't pay attention to KoL related radio) and then some suggestions as to how to handle the choice of station.

Adding a second button would be trivial but not elegant.

Adding some kind of drop down to the existing button would be more pleasing but would force me to remember more about Swing GUIs than I personally want to know.

Popping up a window with a station chooser.

Changing things so the button launched the URL stored as a preference and then using Radio KoL if the preference is not set or there is an error.

Something else?

StDoodle

Minion
Since in all the years mafia has existed, no one else has (to the best of my knowledge) had a problem with the station choice, I would go with the option that leaves things, for most people, the way they are. Namely, a preferredRadioURL or similar preference via your last option.

Edit to add: not that there's anything wrong with gKoL or better about rKoL; I've listened to both, but never through mafia integration.