hobopolis loot checker

heyas!

So i've had this idea for a breakfast script - logs in, checks what pieces of hobo loot have already dropped, and prints it out in the GUI window of mafia.

partly this is because i continually forget to see what's dropped and put in a request with my clan, and partly because i want to learn a bit more about parsing urls :p

A rough flow, I imagine:
visit_url(clan_hobopolis.php);
If the phrase "undistributed loot" is on the page, read everything below it, and print it out, line by line.

The rest of what I want, i can do myself (ie, compare against an array of "wanted loot" and make those ones show up in red in the breakfast script.). I will happily post the completed thing here, if someone would like to help me get started...

Thanks!
RtD

Spiny

You could try HoboNeeds.ash. It won't deal with what dropped in your run, but will easily tell you what you have and what you don't. I don't know how your clan deals with distribution of loot, but if there's a clanwide spreadsheet to indicate what you want in advance of a given run so that you don't need to worry bout what dropped and leave that in the hands of the loot distributor, that might work well for you. Probably best in conjunction with drevi1's dungeon raid manager greasemonkey script.

I know the above doesn't directly help you, but it's food for thought :)

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
PHP:
buffer r;
r.append(visit_url("clan_basement.php"));
int i = r.index_of("<b>Undistributed loot:</b>");
if(i>0) {
    print("Loot found.");
    r.delete(0,i+26);
    string[int]map = r.split_string("<td valign=center><b>");
    foreach m in map {
        if(m>0&&m<count(map))
            print(map[m].substring(0,map[m].index_of("</b>")));
    }
}

Here, this should work. Unless, of course, you want to see who killed the boss. That'd require some slight tweaking.

Note that it shouldn't distinguish between slime tube and hobo loot.