Bug - Fixed Ns hp

yueli7

Dont know about other monsters/bosses, but the HP stat in the relay of the 2nd form NS does not decrease. The 1st form went down to less than -80, while the 2nd form stays at 600, Att 0, Def 0

(attacking manually, no macro/ccs )
r8409

Last edited:

slyz

Developer
I have seen a few combats where mobs start with 0 hp. Their health decreases until they die. This was fighting in the relay browser, using the CAB, but not using KoL combat macros. Mafia r8408.

I'll try getting a debug log today.

form 1 has 190 attack, 190 defense, and 400 HP.
form 2 has 205 attack, 205 defense, and 600 HP.

Both forms are capable of healing themselves (above their original HP, in fact). Every time they heal, they gain 100-125 HP, near as we can figure.

If it's not decreasing for you, that's a different thing entirely.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
The HP of both forms of the Naughty Sorceress reliably decrease for me as I battle her. They do go below zero, because we don't add anything when she heals.

yueli7

yeah for all ascensions its HP for 2nd form has started at 600 HP and is not altered. Doesn't that happen for you RT?

EDIT: Ok Veracity that is weird...

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I have seen some times when mafia prints CLI messages about not being able to identify the monster name, which corresponds with non-decreasing HP. Nothing shows up in the session log. I'll turn on debug logging this run in case it happens again.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I'm pretty sure something was done to fix recognizing the NS forms a while back. I'm sure I haven't seen any issues in a long time, so I'm marking this fixed.