Bug - Not A Bug Inaccurate Monster stats?

yueli7

Some of the time I adv in a zone that mafia says that I have a 0% chance of hitting any monsters, however I hit them monsters 100% of the time I try. This occurs in many zones.

Bale

Minion
More information would help. What zone? Are you using a ranged weapon or melee weapon? Are you using a skill to attack? What is your stat and ML bonus?

Without at least a tiny hint, it would be hard to track down the problem you're having.

yueli7

This happens over many zones in probably every ascension. I will post the details next time it occurs to me, but are you saying this has never happened to you?

StDoodle

Minion
The DoD monsters haven't been updated yet, but that's all that's been way off as far as I know. The rest seems to be accurate to within spading knowledge. 'Course, I've been a PM lately, so I'm not using "attack with weapon" anyway... ;)

StDoodle

Minion
Are you sure it isn't telling you this while you're under an effect (say, Tetanus), which is then removed automatically by mafia before you adventure again?

yueli7

No, its just seems not very accurate. For example at the library just now, mafia says monsters have 100% miss against me, yet they still hit sometimes

slyz

Developer
Oh, and recent spading has shown that apparently, the safe moxie is monster level + 10 and not 7. 7 is still enough to consider yourself reasonably safe though.