Bug - Fixed Kol Macros not progressing flypaper completion

yueli7

running a ccs containing
item rock band flyers

advances the completetion % readout within the combat messages (and the ML counter in the mafia session results) for the progress of Arena advertising, as normal.
However the Kol combat macro
use rock band flyers
results in mafia not detecting the successful flyering, thus not progressing the completion % readout.

Spiny

Why did you expect that mafia would recognize your kol macro and record it properly at this point in time? As you can see from build 8396, Mafia now has "VERY preliminary support" for these macros. There is quite a lot involved in these macros that still needs to be understood in order to be integrated properly. KoL itself is still tweaking and coding things in as afterthoughts I'm sure. So relax, breathe, take a vacation and before you know it, things should be working quite gloriously. I have faith in the mafia devs to do what needs doing in efforts to make everything work smoothly.

yueli7

hey spiny, I understand. It was not a complaint, just one of many things not yet supported that I wanted to note down because I felt that it wasn't as common a problem as others and so may not have been realised.