Feature - Implemented Start a "Zombo's Eye Recharge" counter when using the Eye in combat

zarqon

Would be nice!

It takes 50 adventures to recharge. I would assume it starts fresh on rollover but haven't checked.

zarqon

While on the subject, counters for PADL Phones and communications windchimes would be equally useful. They have a 7-adv recharge. If used within that window, not only do they not work, you lose the item.

slyz

Developer
PADL and Windchimes already have counters, that start when you use them, and last 10 advs. Apparently 10 advs is the minimum you have to wait to be certain you won't loose them.

zarqon

Geez, I have to stop requesting already-existing features. That's the second in a week.

Can anyone give me the canonical name of those counters? I'm adding those special cases to BatMan.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
10 turns was the current wisdom when the counters were added. Apparently, spading (where?) has determined that 7 suffices; the Wiki has changed since I last looked at it. In particular, the Wiki started claiming 7 adventures in an edit on 9 Feb 2008 by somebody named "Ruo".

zarqon

Thanks, Dr.

Also, thanks for the link to the spading. I'll also add the 1.0 - counter/10.0 chance of losing the item.