Feature - Implemented Add HP/MP regen to modifier maximizer

I'm referring to items such as the pith helm and malevolant medallion. Theoretically adding HP and MP regen separately doesn't seem hard to me, one that came up with a good mix of both might be kinda cool though.

Bale

Minion
It already works.

maximize hp regen min

for instance.

Feel free to weight out the different values to suit yourself. Or are you aware of that and just think it needs to be in the drop-down?

maximize hp regen min, hp regen max, mp regen min, mp regen max

Bale

Minion
It works in the GUI as well as the CLI. Do you know you can enter your own terms into the field in the GUI instead of using the dropdown?

I just tried the exact terms you mentioned, it looks like my problem was I was only entering MP regen into the GUI, instead of MP regen max. Thanks for the info =)

Bale

Minion
I'd like to reopen this feature request. I thought about creating a new thread, but this is sooo close to what I want that I'll just necro it.

I know that this has been floated several times and each time we've pointed out that the terms mp regen max and mp regen min serve the purpose. Still, I would like to request that mp regen and hp regen be added as functional key words for the maximizer. They should serve as aliases for ".5 mp regen max, .5 mp regen min" and ".5 hp regen max, .5 hp regen min" respectively. (Well, not quite aliases since a weight in front will multiply with the weight in the formula.

This may seem like a fairly pointless change, but it does serve two purposes. First of all it makes the maximizer easier to use since people easily stumble onto the keywords mp regen without knowing that they need to append "max" or "min" to make it work. So they post and we answer. Then we need to go through the whole explanation of how to be truly accurate they need to use both... Let's cut out the user support trouble and make it work the way that it should.

Secondly, and more superficially, it would save me a teeny bit of extra typing a dozen times a run. I imagine I'm not the only one who doesn't want to have to decide to either go with "max" or "min" or use them both. It's not a big thing, but it is a teeny bit troublesome.

Please.

Heh. I swore I searched for a dup bug report and all before posting mine... :) Instead, I'll swear at the forum search functions.