Feature - Implemented On Ascend

StDoodle

Minion
There are a couple places where we can call special-condition scripts; in-combat, on-login & -logout, recovery, etc. (etc.? I dunno, maybe that's it...)

I would like to request a script that triggers on ascension. My settings for many things, including recovery, differ greatly in-and-out of HC, especially the first day or two.

I realize that most of my problems boil down to user-error, but there's just so much potential for said errors that could easily be avoided with an on-ascension script. For now, I'm trying to make do by running something manually.... but I tend to forget until it bites me in the hindquarters. ;)

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I believe you want a preAscensionScript or a postAscensionScript, or maybe both. They read your mind months ago on that one.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Uhh... I'm pretty sure this already exists (I think Bale's newlife.ash uses this)
Edit: Wow, double-ninja'd. Yeah, that happens when I'm distracted.

Rinn

Developer
Maybe another good script callback to have is OnBreakPrisim or something similar. I know I'd throw in something to automatically pull everything from storage.

StDoodle

Minion
Wow, that's exactly what I was hoping for. PEBKAC strikes again! (Though OnBreakPrism sounds pretty useful)