Agua de vida autoadventure

JohnAnon

Can someone make a script to automate adventuring for the Memory quests?

- [TOP PRIORITY] At least one that automates the adventure in the Forgotten City part. It's annoying having to click through dozens of choices to complete this redundant part.
- And the rest of the ancient past and distant future part, of course.

So yeah.

llabak

I'm planning on spading out drop rates for all the agua zones (starting with future), so all I need is something that will use the empty bottle and then adventure in a zone until all turns are gone.

Would Rinn's work for me, or would that script actually be looking for specific noncombats? Or does that even matter, since I've already done the quest on that account?

llabak

Never mind. I'm an idiot. For some reason it wouldn't let me gaze, but now it does.

Last edited:

zarqon

Pretty sure you could also type this into the CLI to keep adventuring in one of those zones (change "megalopolis" to the zone of your choice). Not exactly sure what would happen here if you run out of bottles, so make sure you have enough on hand.

PHP:
ash while (my_adventures() > 0) adventure(my_adventures(), $location[megalopolis]);

Theraze

I tend to just use type "adventure * megalopolis" into the Graphical CLI window for that sort of thing... * means all your remaining adventures...

Winterbay

Does that work? Because I know that the automation fails after 10 turns when the bottle breaks which is a bit annoying.

Bale

Minion
Breaking bottles are an auto-stop, so it won't work. You could do something like this:

Code:
ash boolean pass = cli_execute("adventure * megalopolis")

Or you could set a goal for 1 steaming evil. Having goals keeps you from auto-stopping.